low cost & high impact
“We currently have a sales volume of 3 million euros. Next year we will grow towards 6 or 8 million. But we are missing out on more revenue. We can’t execute plans we know will be successful, because we don’t have the profiles we need.”
Jonathan Cornelissen, CEO Datacamp
“There’s a lot of complaining about the shortage of applicants with the ideal profile to fill in existing job openings. For us, too, the talent pool impends to empty completely. The number of top talents is not endless.”
Joël Stockmans, General Director Flexpoint
- Is there a match between your desired image and how potential talent percieves it? Do you have a clear Employer Value Proposition (EVP)?
- Is your EVP internally experienced?
- Is your EVP translated correctly to your target groups?
- How well is your EVP communicated?
- What is your competition doing?
- discuss how easy or difficult it is for you to recrute
- determine your current status
- make a SWOT-analysis of your current employer branding activities
- explore your opportunities
- set and monitor KPI’s so you can act wisely
For the Employer Branding Quick Scan we use a checklist evaluated with your HR. We analyse your communication and competition and measure your EVP among (a sample of) your current employees.
You receive a customized report describing your current status and actions to be taken.
“Each year it becomes more difficult to get talents to choose for your organization. it is extremely important to organize processes in a way that no precious time is lost. If you don’t, candidates lose interest in you. Keep in mind there always will be another company to take your seat.”
Frédérique Bruggeman, Managing Director Robert Half BeLux
“65 percent of those who start working at a new place is looking for new opportunities after just three months. Onboarding is as important as attracting talent.”
Sander Poos, Managing Director Indeed Benelux
We have over 16 years of experience measuring employer branding. The ICMA Group invented and raised the concept of the Randstad Award into the biggest independent Employer Branding research worldwide (25 countries). In 2016 we launched our own, unique 3S-model to measure employer branding.